Thursday, December 31, 2009

January 6th?!


That is the day my shipment from Amazon is due to arrive. I ordered it on Christmas for Pete's sake! 12 days?! Seriously 12 days?! I think it would have arrived via pony express in less than that. Ah well, we will have to explore other avenues. For right now, my refrigerator can't fit any more food into it. The brined chicken was super. I brushed the skin with some diluted honey while it was roasting away which resulted in a scrumptious slightly sweet crunch to the skin.
Yesterday I purchased another used sewing machine. I might have what one would consider a slight problem. This makes my 5th sewing machine (but only if you count the serger). The problem was, it was such a good deal. It is in excellent condition and was only $50. And it is always great to have a back up (and a back up to the back up?) Seriously, I love to sew about as much as I love to cook. So to me it is like having a different baking dish. Can I justify almost anything? I sure can.

No comments:

Post a Comment